Need a free award certificate template, and need it fast?
You’re at the right place! Below we have 7 free templates for award certificates you can easily adjust and use without limits!
They can fit just about any need you have but are specially pre-designed for multiple purposes:
#1 Award Certificate Template for Students
#2 Award Certificate Template for Company
#3 Award Certificate Template for Teamwork
#4 Award Certificate Template for Course Completion
#5 Award Certificate Template for School
#6 Award Certificate Template for Employee Recognition
#7 Award Certificate Template for Excellence
In addition to free templates for award certificates, we’ll include checklists and explain the necessary elements for each.
Our award certificate template for students is a great choice for student honors; you can praise their:
Each award certificate for students should contain these elements:
Company awards can range from funny, inside jokes among coworkers or full-blown, official recognition of someone’s professional achievements.
Our template is dedicated to the latter, and you can use it as an Employee of the year certificate template or praise a particular business venture and success.
NGOs and similar institutions can use this template to award a company as a whole — as a Corporate social responsibility certificate template.
Here’s what to include on award certificates for companies:
- Certificate issuer name/logo;
- The award title;
- Recipient full name and picture, if available;
- The reason for awarding them;
- Award date and place.
They say that “Teamwork makes the dream work” — and should be praised and awarded!
Teamwork awards are a great way to show appreciation. Issue them after your team completed a demanding task, won an award, or even to surprise the team members for no reason other than loving to work with them.
They come in many forms, symbolic and tangible. No matter how you choose to award your team, our award certificate template for teamwork can adjust accordingly.
- Issuer name and/or logo, depending on who is awarding the team;
- Award certificate title;Recipient’s name and picture, if needed;
- Congratulating note, teamwork praise, or some kind of team’s inside joke, if the certificate is supposed to entertain;
- Signature of the certificate issuer.
Whichever kind of course you intend to market, learners need to receive a certificate upon course completion — so bookmark this one! ⭐
Course completion certificate serves as a proof that they indeed possess certain skills and knowledge. Additionally, a shiny new certificate brings a pleasurable closure after working hard to earn it. On their walls or online, the award certificate template for course completion you’ll find here will work like a charm.
The necessary elements of award certificate for course completion are as follows:
- Issuer logo/watermark, let it be an individual educator, educational institution, company, or other type of organization;
- Course title;
- Recipient’s full name and picture, if necessary;
- Brief course explanation: what mind of knowledge and skills does the recipient now possess, what they can do, what they’ve learned;
- Issuer signature;
- Both printable and online format. Creating and printing a certificate is easy and possible with any online certificate maker out there. However, creating an online proof of one's knowledge demands a more advanced solution.
That’s the very thing you get with Virtualbadge.io: each certificate and badge integrates with social media, and is especially useful to showcase the knowledge on LinkedIn and attract more job offers or course participants.
Verification form — Certificates have no weight unless people can verify them and prove the certificates are genuine. Virtualbadge.io places unique QR codes and Credential IDs to ensure the recipients own a certificate valid at any time, online and in physical form:
Language school, elementary, sports, or any other — schools usually issue certificates to pupils at the end of the school year or special program, as a part of the ceremony or in a more modest manner.
With award certificate templates for school, you can go for more fun and bold design, or keep it minimal, but no businessy-style is required to award the star-pupils.
Building blocks of award certificate template for school are quite simple:
- School name and/or logo;
- Congratulating note;
- Student name and surname (photograph is optional);
- The reason for awarding them;Date and place of award ceremony;
- Signature of the person responsible.
Acknowledging your employees’ effort and contribution to the company is a vital part of keeping them happy. People may come for the salary, but will stick around for a great atmosphere; showing gratitude, even symbolically, amounts to the awesome workplace greatly.
With our award certificate template for employee recognition, you can express your appreciation in an easy way, with a physical token they’ll keep long after you part ways. Include it with a holiday bonus, after outstanding quarterly performance, or out of the blue.
- Company name and/or logo;
- Award title;
- Recipient’s full name (and photo, if available);
- A heart-felt note, explanation of the award.
This award certificate template for excellence is completely versatile: adjust it according to your specific needs and award the deserving students, employees, partners, another company, or anybody else!
Much like with previous certificate templates, basic elements are:
- Issuer name/logo;
- Award title;Recipient’s full name;
- The reason behind awarding the certificate;
- Signature(s) of the person/people responsible.
Check out our free certificate template library for any occasion and enjoy the ease of certificate issuing.