Receiving different belts in your Judo practice, winning a local competition, or simply completing a martial arts course is a great reason to be proud!
Because of that, we created a collection of our favorite thematic templates that will perfectly math your fight course.
Of course, you can always change the wording on those templates and edit whichever one of them for your specific course (all these templates are licensed for free use! So, you can edit and use them however you want, without having to give us any type of credits).
These are the templated that we prepared:
Why did we create thematic certificates? Each martial art technique is unique, some being traced back to centuries ago – and longer. Even this article's modern players (like Krav Maga or the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) have unique traces that resemble its cultural roots.
And thinking of those individualities, these templates were created!
In the end, you will find a list of the necessary elements for your certificate.
All martial arts certificates should contain these elements to be valid and provide all the relevant information:
- Issuer logo and name: the martial arts association/club which awards the certificate;
- Title: the “(Martial Art) Certificate” format will suffice;
- Recipient’s image: for personalization purposes, but not a necessity;
- Recipient’s name and surname;
- Certificate description: a statement confirming the recipient has achieved a certain skill level (belt ranking), depending on the discipline;
- Martial arts master signature and seal (with name and title in print);
- Date and place.
Use a Virtualbadge.io account to edit these templates with dynamic fields, to automatize the sending process of your certificates and to issue personal certificates with profile pictures!
And if you want to see other free certificate templates, just visit the web's coolest free template library here.