Completing an anger management program is no small feat. It teaches people how to channel their negative emotions healthily and helps them find deeper causes for inappropriate outbursts of anger.
Tackling this mental health issue makes life easier in many ways: it improves interpersonal relationships, helps manage personal life and career, and is huge stress relief.
Since you probably came here already knowing this, we won’t delve into details anymore — find six free anger management Certificates below!
As an addition, we added a checklist of necessary elements for valid anger management certificates.
- Issuer logo;
- Title: Certificate of Completion (Certificate of Achievement works as well);
- Recipient’s full name;
- Recipient’s image: for personalization purposes, but not a necessity;
- Certificate description: a quote indicating that the certificate recipient has completed a full anger management program at a specific institution/mental health practitioner;
- Required seals from mental health experts/institutions;
- Issuer’s signature (and name with title, in print);
- Date and place when the certificate was issued.
Use a Virtualbadge.io account to edit these templates with dynamic fields, to automatize the sending process of your certificates and to issue personal certificates with profile pictures!
And if you want to see other free certificate templates, just visit the web's coolest free template library here.