If you’re a nail tech teaching a course on the art of nail care and design, you’re at the right spot.
At the end of each course, recipients should receive a nail certificate template specifying their skills.
That’s where we jump in — with ten free, pre-made nail certificate templates you only need to download and customize! Below you’ll find different designs for different types of manicures; pick the one you need and use right away, no strings attached.
As a bonus, we’ll attach a checklist of necessary items every nail certificate should contain, so you make no mistakes when you personalize these templates. 🌸
Standard manicure is pretty simple compared to the rest. After a thorough hand soak, massage, and hand cream application, nail tech removes cuticles, applies base, color, and topcoat, topping things off with a cuticle treatment.
We’ve created two certificate templates for basic manicures:
The nail technician will prepare the nail by gently filing the nail surface and shaping it. Then comes gel polish and topcoat application — both need to cure under UV lamp lights.
For gel manicure pros, we have two designs as well:
Shellac manicure combines regular and gel nail polishes, which also need to cure under UV lights.
Choose one of these nail certificate templates for nail techs specializing in Shellac mani:
Creating acrylic nails with liquid monomers and powder polymers and then sculpting them to perfection is quite the feat. Nails are cured with a UV lamp, painted with gel nail polish, and cured again.
This skill demands an appropriate certificate — these nail certificate designs will do the trick:
Basecoat, dipping the nail into a powder, topcoat seal— and the work is done.
There are two nail certificate designs to choose from for this form of manicure:
No matter what kind of nail certificate you need to issue, each needs to have the following info to be valid:
- Issuer’s logo: instructor, nail salon, or a beauty school;
- Title: here, you can put Certificate of Completion, Certificate of Attendance, or specify the course title (Basic Manicure Certification, for example);
- Recipient’s full name;
- Recipient’s photo: not necessary, but nice to have for personalization purposes; another good idea is to place a picture of their work here;
- Nail certificate copy: a statement confirming the recipient’s acquired skills and knowledge; Instructor’s full name and signature;
- Instructor’s license: some countries require nail technicians to have a license, most commonly the cosmetologist/esthetician license.
- Date and place.
April 1, 2022