A doula certificate is a perfect tool for certified doulas to show their expertise and education.
Apart from showing that they’re trustworthy and professional, certificates for doulas will make you as an educator more visible to the wider audience, as your name and logo appear on the document too.
We’ve prepared six doula certificate templates, all free and easy to download and adjust to your needs. An additional section will help you include the necessary elements each doula certificate should have.
When awarding certificates to new doulas, be sure to include the following elements:
- Issuer logo;
- Title: Doula Certificate, or Doula Certificate of Training;
- Recipient’s full name;
- Recipient’s image: for personalization purposes, but not a necessity;
- Certificate description: description of doula's skills and competencies;
- Effective date recipient may start working as a doula;
- Required seals from educators and medical institutions;
- Issuer’s signature (and name with title, in print);
- Date and place.
March 29, 2022