Do you want to take your affiliate business to the next level with passive income powered by digital certificates?
You are looking in the right place!
CTA: Talk to partnership manager
Become our affiliate and we are paying you as long as customers that you brought to ourplatform stay paying customers of our service.
Now to the ##s:We pay you a 30% commission for every month that your qualifying customerssubscribe to Virtualbadge.ioSend anemail to email@example.com for more information.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
CTA: Join Now
1. Sign up using the link above and you’ll be sent to our affiliate information page.
2. Click the “Join Now” in the top right hand corner and create your Partnerstack account.
3. Once you’re in your account, double check that you’ve agreed to the terms and conditions. Then click on “links” in the left-hand sidebar to grab your personalized link. (Keep in mind you can create multiple links leading to Interact’s website and still get credit for it.)
4. Enter your PayPal or Stripe information for payouts and download any assets or logos you may need.
5. Start promoting! You can share on social media, blog posts, your website, etc.
What if I want to cancel my subscription? Our Affiliate Program is available to all Virtualbadge.io users or those who wish to educate people on using the Virtualbadge.io software and take a piece of the pie for bringing on new business to the platform.
What is the criteria for a qualifying customer? We considera qualified customer to be any customer who has not previously signed up for Interact, has an active subscription, and is current with their payment.
How do I get paid? Payments for sales are issued once a month through a payout of your choice.
Click here for the directions on setting up your payment provider. Payments 101
How do I reset my PartnerStack password? Click here to learn how to reset your password.
How do I navigate the PartnerStack portal? Click here to find more information on how to navigate PartnerStack.